Policies & FAQ
✈️ Transit time. We offer 3 shipping options:
- INTERNATIONAL Economy Shipping from Nicaragua in 30 to 45 business days. Tracking and insurance are NOT included (in the case the package is lost) but this a low cost option from Nicaragua.
- INTERNATIONAL Expedited Shipping from Nicaragua in 7 to 10 business days. Tracking and Insurance included. (recommended)
- INTERNATIONAL Priority Express from Nicaragua in 3 to 6 business days. Tracking and Insurance included.
Please write me your number/s ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org
It is your responsibility to track your order in the 5 days after we have shipped and notified your tracking number.
- Master Card, American Express, Discover
- Apple Pay
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
Returns/exchanges are accepted for unused products returned in their original packaging.
If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply.
When we have received the item and approved the return, we will make a full refund to you after deducting:
⚠️ You are responsible to track your order
- in the 2 days after (if you choose PRIORITY) we have notified your tracking number. Which is the minimum transit time. Track here
- in the 6 days after (if you choose EXPEDITED) we have notified your tracking number. Which is the minimum transit time. Track here
- in the 15 days after (if you choose ECONOMIC) we have notified your tracking number. Track here
⚠️ Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply.
⚠️ Anyway we are not responsible for any custom complication and the product cannot be returned if you refuse to pay taxes.
- To communicate with you about your order and shipping (through DHL courier)
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)
Please use responsibly our handmade products, we are not responsible for any possible injuries incurred while using the products.
Always hang from a secure beam or support.
Babies should never be left unattended.
Some of the products are not yet certified. We are working on this. You should ask suggestions to your pediatrician.
Please note that because these items are handcrafted, there may be slight variations and/or small imperfections. (Nothing that will alter the safety of this product.) Some color tones could appear different depending on availability or different white balance screen setting.
FAQ (frequently asked questions)When will my order be shipped?
- International Economy Shipping from Nicaragua (27 to 45 business days). NO TRACKING! NO INSURANCE!
- International Expedited Shipping from Nicaragua (5 to 9 business days). Tracking and Insurance included.
- International Priority Express from Nicaragua (3 to 6 business days). Tracking and Insurance included.
That's why we have to include our official commercial invoice, a document that also certified that the product you bought was made by Hang A Hammock Collective and it is valid for 1 year warranty*
We recommend dry cleaning or a careful hand wash with some gentle laundry soap and cold water. Never use aggressive soaps to clean the product.
Anyway it is very recommended to don't leave outdoor during the rain season because of the mouldy. The mouldy is not a problem for the safety of the product but we don't recommended it for aesthetic reasons. Never use aggressive soaps to clean the product.